RD - B Side
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Sometimes meaningless gestures are all we have"

quarta-feira, agosto 09, 2006
Who Says You Can't Go Home



"To all our fans, thank you for another great year & another great tour. Enjoy your summer!" - Jon, Richie, Tico & David

E que venham as Nashville Sessions!

"We didn't plan any of that, it just happened. I can smell change coming again. I'm thinking of a Nashville sessions record. I'd like to knock out a quick record with a few country writers and artists and me and Richie. I'd like to get two or three artists to do duets with. I'd like to give a couple of Nashville songwriters a chance to shine, and Richie and I would write a few songs to prove we could hold our own with these guys." - JBJ



Flashback: apresentação histórica do Bon Jovi no Oscar em 1991,
aqui.

posted by RENATO DOHO 8:12 PM
. . .
Comments:


. . .