RD - B Side
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Sometimes meaningless gestures are all we have"

segunda-feira, abril 28, 2008
Novo da Martha Wainwright



Lançamento: 10 de Junho de 2008.

"Entitled I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too, it is a musically and lyrically ambitious effort, from understated ballads to intense rock numbers. Wainwright offers new takes on a couple old classics as well: Pink Floyd's "See Emily Play" and the Eurythmics' "Love Is A Stranger." With I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too Wainwright has created a masterpiece that will further establish her as one of the most exciting and brilliantly creative songwriters of her generation."

I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too is packed with contributors including Pete Townshend ("You Cheated Me"), The Band's Garth Hudson ("I Wish I Were"), and Steely Dan's Donald Fagen ("So Many Friends"). It also features members of Martha's extraordinarily talented family including brother Rufus ("In The Middle Of The Night"), mother Kate McGarrigle, aunt Anna McGarrigle, and first cousin Lily Lanken ("See Emily Play").

LINK

posted by RENATO DOHO 12:27 AM
. . .
Comments:


. . .